WCU Bookstore Buyback is always the week of finals during Spring and Fall semesters.
Buyback for Programs at Biltmore Park usually occurs on the last Thursday of Spring and Fall semesters from 4:30-6:30 pm @ Biltmore Park Campus, 28 Schenck Parkway.
f the professor has decided to use the book the following semester, we will pay 50% of the new book price until we have reached our limit. Once we reach our limit or if the book is no longer being used, we will pay, if there is any value, a national wholesale price based on edition, and popularity of the book nationwide.
Items NOT included in buyback
- Study Guides
- Lab Manuals
- Old Editions
- Complimentary Copies
- Customized Class Packets
- Books with Perforated Pages
Other factors that are important
- The condition of the book, including CD's and DVD's.
- If yours is the current edition of the book that is still in use, and the publisher has not released a new edition of the book.
- The instructor has informed the bookstore that the book will be used in future semesters.
- The bookstore has a low number of unsold books from last semester.